When we think about summer, we think about laying by the pool and reading a good book. Now that we are not reading our class notes, we have begun reading lots of books for fun! So find a place in the sun, shade, or a comfy chair and grab a good book! Here are our recommendations!
Kate’s Summer Reading Recommendations:
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Wolfpack by Abby Wambach
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Educated by Tara Westover
- An American Marriage by Tatar’s Jones
- Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
Rachel’s Summer Reading Recommendations:
- New Earth: Awakening to your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Miguel Ruiz
- Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ingram X. Kendi
- Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town by Jon Krakauer
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost
- Let us know what books are on your summer reading list! Happy Reading!